NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card delayed: NTA was supposed to release the admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2020 on 11th April, and conduct the exam on 25th April. However now the exam has been delayed and therefore admit card will be available as per a new schedule. Candidates must keep their application number, password handy in order to download the hall ticket as soon as it releases online at nchmjee.nta.nic.in. It is important to take printout of NCHMCT JEE admit card, and a valid id proof, passport size photograph to the exam center on the day of exam. Get here detailed information on NCHMCT JEE 2020 admit card such as steps to download, details printed on it, exam day guidelines et al.
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card: New Date
The new date of release of NCHMCT JEE admit card 2020 will be at least 2 weeks prior to the new exam date. NTA will probably take a decision on the matter after all lockdown ends. Also, inputs from MHRD will be important. As of now the latest calendar of events is as follows
|NCHMCT JEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020||30 Apr 2020|
|Availability of admit card|
|NCHMCT JEE 2020 exam date|
Download Here NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card
There, you have to login with application number and password in order to download the hall ticket, when it is available.
How to Download NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card?
Check the steps given below to download NCHMCT JEE 2020 hall ticket.
Step 1: Click on the link provided above.
Step 2: After following the step above, enter the application number received after the completion of registration, date of birth / password in the login window.
Step 3: Then, click on the ‘sign in’ button after entering the details.
Step 4: Lastly, download the admit card that appears on your screen and take 2-3 printouts of it.
What to do if you Forget NCHMCT JEE 2020 Login Credentials?
For Getting Application Number
- Go to the official website,
- After visiting the website, go to the login window and click on ‘find application number’
- Enter the details like name, date of birth, mother’s name, father’s name
- After entering the details mentioned above, click on the link Get Application number
For Retrieving Password
- Go to the official website and find the link of ‘Forgot Password’ in the login window
- Then, select one choice from the options available to get the password.
- Using security question and answer
- Using a verification code sent at candidate’s number
- Using a reset link sent at registered e-mail id of the candidates
- If you choose the option of security question and answer, then you have to enter the details like application number, security question and answer, security pin.
- If you want to get the password through Option 2 and 3, then, you will have to enter the details like application number, date of birth, security pin.
Details Specified on NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card
NCHMCT JEE hall ticket consists of the details related to the exam as well as the test-takers. Check the details given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Test name
- Exam time
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Medium of the paper
- Application number
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Test centre number and address
Discrepancy in NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card? Know What To Do
Admit card is an important document that the test-takers need to carry to the exam centre. Without having the hall ticket the cannot take entry in the examination hall. So, ensure that all the details in the admit card are correct. If the candidates find any error in the admit card, then, they contact at the following given mediums:
Helpline number: 0120-6095200
NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
What to Carry to the Exam Centre Along With NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card?: Check the documents given below that must be carried along with the printed copy of the NCHMCT JEE hall ticket.
- Some passport size photographs same as uploaded in the form
- PwD certificate issued by authorized medical officer (if applicable)
- A valid proof (Aadhar Card / Voter Id / Driving License / PAN Card / Passport / Ration Card)
Things not to carry on the examination day: Any textual material, calculators, eatables and water, docu pen, slide rules, mobile phones / pagers / electronic devices, earphone, geometry / pencil box, bits of paper, any written or printed material, taper recorder, log tables, camera, handbag / purse.
Guidelines to Follow on the Examination Day: Check the points given below that candidates are required to follow at the time of examination.
- Maintain silence while the examination is going. Any disturbance in the hall might lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The candidates are required to report to the centre 2 hours before the commencement of the exam so that registration formalities are completed on time.
- The registration desk will be closed 60 minutes before the starting of the exam, so manage your time accordingly.
- Carry the admit card positively on the examination day as, without it, candidates cannot give the exam.
- The candidates must sit on the allotted seat only. Check your roll number on the seat.
- Without the permission of the candidates, the candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination is over.
- Do not forget to hand over the sheets to the invigilator while leaving the examination hall.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc is not allowed during the exam.
Important Note: At the test centre, the candidates will be provided with rough papers and a pen / pencil for the calculation. The candidates are required to leave their rough sheets in the exam hall itself.
About NCHMCT JEE 2020
National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) is a computer-based examination conducted to offer admission in B.Sc course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The test consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. The test is conducted for the duration of 3 hours. The questions are framed from the subjects English, Aptitude for Service Sector, Reasoning and Logical Deduction etc. For the correct answers, 04 marks are awarded. There is a negative marking of 01 marks in case of incorrect answers.
Check the exam pattern given below for NCHMCT JEE 2020.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Type and number of questions: There are 200 multiple-choice questions
- Medium of question paper: The question paper will be available in English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme: 04 marks for the correct answers. Negative marking of -1 marks in case of wrong answers.
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Legal Deduction||30|
|General English & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Check the list of the important books given below for NCHMCT JEE 2020.
|Guide for Hotel Management 2020||Buy Here|
|NCHMCT-JEE: National Council for Hotel Management and|
Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam
|NCHMCT-JEE Joint Entrance Exam (Previous Years Papers – Solved)||Buy Here|
|Hotel Management Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|Hotel Management, NCHMCT-JEE National Council for Hotel Management|
and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam
What After NCHMCT JEE 2020?
NTA releases the answer key for NCHMCT JEE 2020 at its official website, nchmjee.nta.nic.in. Candidates can use this answer key to cross-check the answers. Along with the answer key, response sheets are also released. Candidates can challenge the provisional NCHMCT JEE 2020 answer key by paying Rs 200 per question and filling a separate application form for it. The processing fee can be paid through debit card / credit card / net banking.
After considering the errors, a final and revised answer key is released on the official website. Candidates cannot challenge this final answer key and it is used to compile NCHMCT JEE 2020 result.