KLEEE 2020 latest news – Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) will conduct online proctored KLEEE 2020 phase 2 exam at home from April 27 to 29, 2020. Registration for the exam are still open; the university is inviting application form for KLEEE 2020 phase 2. Last date to apply online is April 22, 2020. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the online application form on kluniversity.in or the link below. KL University conducts KLU Engineering Entrance Examination (KLEEE) for admission into various undergraduate courses. KLEEE is conducted in two phases. The phase 1 exam has ended. Check KLEEE 2020 exam dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, etc from this page.
KL University to hold online proctored KLEEE 2020 phase 2 exam at home
The KLEEE 2020 phase 2 new exam dates are 27th to 29th April 2020. Since the country is under lockdown, the exam will not be held at physical center. It will be completely online, and from home. Students will not have to go anywhere, they will just have to be at home and take the test from PC/laptop/mobile.
All candidates who apply for the exam will get all details in their email id or sms on how this exam will be conducted. Or they can contact the below given numbers.
Latest updates on Engineering Entrance Exams 🔥🔥
KLEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the online or offline application form of KLEEE. Online application form, can be filled online at official website and for offline form, candidates have to purchase from the university by paying the application fee. For online form, candidates have to provided their personal, communication and qualification details. To submit the form, candidates have to pay the application fee online.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000
Mode of Payment –
- For Online Application – Candidates filling online application have to pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking.
- For Offline Application – Candidates have to purchase the application form by sending fee through Demand draft in person or via post in favour of K L University payable at Vijayawada.
KLEEE 2020 Exam Dates
|KLEEE 2020||Phase-2||Phase- 1|
|Availability of application form||09 Sep 2019||09 Sep 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in application||05 Apr 2020||10 Dec 2019|
|Issue of Online Admit cards||15 Dec 2019|
|Exam Date of KLEEE-2020||16-22 Dec 2019|
|Announcement of KLEEE 2020 results||04 Jan 2020|
|Counselling||First week of May 2020|
|Classes start||First week of Jun 2020|
About KLEEE 2020 Exam
B.Tech admission in KL University is granted on the basis of KLEEE exam, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, state level engineering entrance exam in India, and merit in sports / cultural activities. The university also accepts Uni-GAUGE score.
|Full Form||Koneru Lakshmaiah University Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducted by||Koneru Lakshmaiah University|
|Exam Level||Institute Level Exam (Open for All India Candidates)|
|For Admission To||B.Tech|
|How To Apply||Apply Here|
|Sample Paper||Download Here|
Courses Offered through KLEEE 2020
The candidates are offered admission in the following courses on the basis of their KLEEE 2020 score:
|B.Tech Courses Offered||Integrated Dual Degree Programmes||Other UG Courses|
|Bio- Technology (BT)||B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering||Integrated Dual Degree Program – B.BA.,L.L.B.|
|Computer Science and Engineering||B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems||Bachelor of Fine Arts|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics &||BBA|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering||B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD – CAM||BBA with MBA|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||B.Tech In ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering||BHM|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech in CSE/EC with M.Tech in Computer Networks & Security||B.Com (Hons) in Accounting and Finance|
|Petroleum Engineering||B.Tech in ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI||B.A with integrated IAS (Coaching) (Civil Services)|
|–||B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems||Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) in Cloud Technology & Information Security|
|–||B.Tech in CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||B. Pharmacy|
KLEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below to apply for KLEEE 2020:
For B.Tech Admission –
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) are eligible for B.Tech (Bio Technology) and B.Pharmacy.
For B.Arch – For pursuing this course the candidates, 10+2 with above 60% marks and should have been qualified in KLEEE and NATA.
For B.Pharma – The candidates must have 10+2 or equivalent with 60% in aggregate and 60% in PCM / PCB and should have been qualified in KLEEE.
For B.Com (Hons)/ BBA/BBA-LLB/BBA-MBA – KL Deemed to be University provides admission through a written test and an interview.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above.
- And must qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.
For BCA/BA/B.Sc – Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 55% and above as well as qualify in a written test and an interview conducted by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for BFA/B.Sc-HM – Students with 10+2 of any group with a minimum of 55% marks + Entrance Exam
KLEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern helps the candidates to prepare a proper plan for the upcoming examination. The exam pattern specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme etc. So, check the exam pattern given below for KLEEE 2020.
- Mode: Exam is held in online and offline mode.
- Type of questions: The questions in the exam are of multiple – choice questions (MCQ) type.
- Total marks: The exam is of total 160 marks.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark is allocated for each correct answers and no marks is deducted for choosing incorrect response.
- Distribution Table of Question and marks –
|Subject||Total Marks||Number of Questions|
KLEEE 2020 Syllabus
The short topics and chapters of KL University Engineering Entrance Examination can be checked from the table given below.
For Physics and Chemistry –
|Units and dimensions||Atomic Structure|
|Elements of vectors||Nuclear Chemistry|
|Kinematics-Dynamics||Periodic Classification of Elements|
|Work, Power, and Energy||Chemical Bonding|
|Centre of Mass||Stoichiometry|
|Gravitation||Acids and Bases|
|Simple Harmonic motion||Electro Chemistry|
|Elasticity||Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics|
|Surface Tension||Chemical Energetics|
|Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases||Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|Thermodynamics||Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals|
|Thermal Radiations||Group elements|
|Sound||IV Group elements|
|Geometrical Optics||V Group Elements|
|Physical Optics||VI Group Elements|
|Magnetism||VII Group Elements|
|Electro Statics||Noble Gases|
|Current Electricity||Transition Elements (d-Block)|
|Thermo Electricity||Environmental Chemistry|
|Electro Magnetics||Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes)|
|Atomic Physics||Hydrocarbons II|
|Nuclear Physics||Alkyl Halides|
|Semi conductor Devices||Alcohols|
|–||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|–||Chemistry in Biology and Medicine|
For Maths, Botany, and Zoology –
|Algebra||World of Plant Life||Zoology, the Basics|
|Trigonometry||Institutes & Botanists of India||Characters and Classification of Invertebrate Phyla upto the Level of Classes with Examples|
|Vector Algebra||Vegetative Morphology||Animal Organisation|
|Probability||Reproductive Morphology||Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa|
|Coordinate Geometry||Classification of Flowering Plants||Animal Associations|
|–||Internal Organisation of Plants||Man and Biosphere|
|–||Plant Kingdom||Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems|
|–||Microbiology||Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems|
|–||Plants and Environment||Organic evolution|
|–||Crop Improvement||Applied Zoology|
KLEEE 2020 Exam Preparation
The candidates can check the tips given below to see what can be the possible tips to score well in the examination.
- Check syllabus carefully: Before starting the preparation, the candidates are required to analyze every topic and chapters which will be coming in the exam. So, make the strategies according to that.
- Proper time management: Prepare a time table and decide the time in which the sections can be covered. Follow that time table till the examination.
- Understand the concepts: Before starting with the preparation, the candidates must ensure that they are that all the topics are understood wholeheartedly.
- Solve the sample papers: Practice makes the man perfect so try to solve every sample paper provided by the university. This solving of the question papers will boost the confidence and will increase the speed and accuracy which will in turn help at the time of examination.
- Revise: It is the duty of the candidates to revise each and every topic before the examination. So, make sure every topic is revised time and again till the time of examination.
Books Recommended for KLEEE 2020 Exam Preparation
There are ample of books available in the market for KLEEE as this is an engineering entrance exam. Some of the books are listed down here for the reference.
|12 Years CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry|
Skill-wise & Chapter-wise Solved Papers (2008 – 19) 7th Edition
By O.P. Aggarwal
|CBSE CHAPTERWISE SOLVED PAPERS CLASS 12th physics chemistry mathematics|
By ArihantS Experts
|10 Years CBSE Champion Chapterwise-Topicwise – Physics-Class- 12|
By MTG Editorial Board
|Senior Secondary School Mathematics for Class 12 |
by R S Aggarwal (2019-20 Session)
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session)||Buy Here|
KLEEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card of KLEEE 2020 is made available under the login of the candidates at kluniversity.in. On the day of the exam it is mandatory to show the admit card at the exam center to gain entry.
How to carry the admit card?: On the exam day carry the printed copy of the admit card with original aadhaar card.
How to download admit card?: Use registered email id and password to download the admit card from login.
Details in the admit card: The candidates can check the below given details in the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Exam date and time
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the course
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
KLEEE 2020 Exam Centers
The choices of the exam centres have to be specified while filling the application form. However, the university reserved the right to allot the exam centres as per their choice.
KLEEE 2020 Result
The result of KLEEE is announced in the form of rank card. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result by entering application form or hall ticket number. The rank card of the candidates contains ranks, marks, and status of the candidates whether they are qualified or not. All the qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling process as per the rank secured by them. University calls candidates for counselling, according to the ranks and category.
Selection Criteria for admission in various UG Courses
The candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of the selection criteria as given below:
- For B.Tech Admission: Qualify the KLEEE (KL University Engineering Entrance Examination)/ JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports/Cultural Activities.
- For B.Arch Admission: On the basis of candidate’s performance in KLEEE and NATA
- For B.Com (Hons.) / BBA Admission: The candidate are selected for admission in the given course only if they qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University.
- For BCA / BA / B.Sc-VC Admission: The candidate should qualify the written test and Interview conducted by the University to be considered for admission.
KLEEE 2020 Counselling
After the announcement of the result, the university releases the counseling schedule on the official website. Selected candidates receives the counselling call letter. According to their ranks and counselling letter, candidates have to appear for the counselling process. They have to carry the original and their self attested copies of the required documents at the time of verification process.
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling –
- Counselling call letter.
- S.S.C marks memo/equivalent certificate.
- 10+2 / Equivalent qualified exam marks memo and provisional certificate / pass certificate
- Entrance examination hall ticket & rank card (KLEEE, JEE Advanced or EAMCET)
- Transfer certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC)
- Other certificates such as Sports/NCC/Ex-Service Men/ Single Girl Child/*Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) mentioned in the application
- Caste certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled Certificate issued by relevant Medical Authority.
- A Passport size colour photographs
- Two photocopies of Aadhar card
- Two sets of photocopies of all the original certificates.
KL University: About University, Scholarships, Fee Structure
K L Deemed to be University is situated in a spacious 100-acre campus in a built up area of around 15,00,000 Sq Ft. on the banks of Buckingham Canal of river Krishna, eight kilometers from Vijayawada city.The mission of the KL University is to serve the citizens of India and the world through excellence in teaching, research, applying knowledge, imparting values, stimulating creativity, igniting innovation and grooming leaders who will aspire to enrich the present and future generations. It offers the programme under UG, PG, Research and Development, M.Tech leading to Ph.D and M.Phill programme.
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA, Andhra Pradesh – 520 002.
KL University Scholarships
Candidates who get admitted into KL University can get the benefits for the scholarships if they fulfil the mentioned below criteria:
|100% Scholarship||1-100 Ranks||9.20 CGPA and above|
|50% Scholarship||101 – 300 Ranks||9.0 CGPA and above|
|25% Scholarship||301 – 700 Ranks||8.75 CGPA and above|
|15% Scholarship||701 – 1000 Ranks||8.5 CGPA and above|
|10% Scholarship||1001 – 1200 Ranks||8.25 CGPA and above|
KL University 2020 Fee Structure
KL University has released the fee structure according to branch wise and course wise. Check the total fee of all the courses from the table below:
|B.Tech (For CSE)||Rs. 265,000|
|B.Tech (For ECE)||Rs. 255,000|
|B.Tech (For BT, CE, EEE & Petroleum Engg)||Rs. 235,000|
|B.Sc (Visual Communication,Forensic science)||Rs 115,000|
|B.Sc-HM / B.Com||Rs. 105,000|
|BCA (Cloud Computing & IT)||Rs. 135,000|
|BBA(Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Rs.175,000|
|BBA – LL.B Program||Rs.60,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs 1. What is the eligibility criteria for KLUEEE 2020?
Ans 1. Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% marks.
Qs 2. Is there NRI candidates can apply the KLUEEE?
Ans 2. Yes. There is no such prohibition or restriction for the NRI or foreign candidates. They can apply to the KLUEEE.
Qs 3. What is the basic syllabus for KLUEEE 2020?
Ans 3. The basic syllabus for KLUEEE 2020 is cover the PMC (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) section.
Qs 4. What is the full form of KL University?
Ans 4. The full form is Koneru Lakshmaiah University.
Qs 5. How old is KL University?
Ans 5. KLU was founded in the year 1980.