KEE 2020 exam has been postponed due to COVID-19 lockdown. Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (deemed to be university) will announce the new exam date soon. The online application form is still active. Also, candidates can take provisional admission via online counselling to reserve a seat in the college. Applications for online counselling are also open. The latest notification on official website karunya.edu says “Due to Covid-19 lockdown, Karunya Entrance Examination 2020 is postponed. The revised dates will be intimated later. However, candidates can get provisional admission through online counseling and reserve their seats. Online counseling is now open!”
- Step 1: Apply to submit your expression of interest (EOI) for the course for which you want admission in KITS.
- Step 2: Get acknowledgement via SMS and email with application number and pass code.
- Step 3: Using the application number and pass code, submit your application at admissions portal login.
- Step 4: Get provisional admission with course of your choice by paying initial payment as per KITS fee structure, using online mode or DD or electronic payment or cash payment mode.
- Step 5: You will get SMS and email to download the provisional admission order.
- Step 6: If you have taken provisional admission in B.Tech or B.Sc Agriculture, then you will get confirmed admission on the basis of KEE 2020 and HSC marks.
KEE 2020 Exam
Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE) is a national level entrance exam for admission to Karunya (deemed university). It is for admission to B.Tech and B.Sc Agriculture.
KEE 2020 Exam Dates
|Release of online application form||15 Nov 2019|
|Last date for submission of application|
|Release of admit card|
|Entrance exam 2020|
|Declaration of Result|
Latest updates on Engineering Entrance Exams 🔥🔥
KEE 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates seeking the admission into courses can fill the application form from the official website. Candidates have to give their course preferences at the time of registration. They have to fill his/her name, mail id and Email ID and 10+2 marks for registration. Candidates are required to provide the valid and correct details as the application number and passcode will be send to the registered mail ID and mobile number. Candidates have to use application number and Password to fill the form. The candidate has to submit their initial fees to book their seat in the preferred stream in Karunya University.
Application form – Candidates will have to pay the mentioned below application fee :
|Indian candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Foreign candidates||USD 250|
Image Specifications –
|Photograph||Less than 500 Kb||JPG/JEPG||4.5cm X 3.5cm|
|Signature||Less than 500 Kb||JPG/JEPG||–|
|Document (10th certificate)||Less than 500 Kb||–|
KEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria given be the institute before filling the application form. Check the eligibility criteria as stated by the institution from below:
Age Limit – Candidate should not be more than 21 years of age as on 1st July 2020.
- For all B.Tech program (expect Biotechnology & Food Processing Technology) – Candidate who have passed Class 12th exam with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for KEE. OR passed class 12th Vocational stream with any one of the engineering subject (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) with minimum of 60% marks.
- Biotechnology & Food Processing Technology – Those who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science with 60% marks OR have completed class 12th exam with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for these courses.
- For B.Sc. Agriculture – Should have passed class 12th with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ Agriculture (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) with a minimum aggregate of 60%
- For B.Sc. Horticulture – Should have passed class 12th with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC Forestry/ Inter Agriculture (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) with a minimum aggregate of 60%
KEE 2020 Exam Pattern
For the preparation of the exam, candidates must check the pattern exam and the marking scheme from below:
- Meduim of Question paper – Meduim of question paper is English
- Mode of Examination – The exam will be held in Offline Mode
- Number of Subjects – 5
- No of questions – There will be a total 100 questions
- Total Marks – 100
- Marking Pattern – +1 for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong answers
- Distribution table of question and marks –
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
KEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check below the topics included in KEE 2020 syllabus.
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequences and series
- LImit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Physics and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- KInetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical KInetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- S – Block elements
- P – Block elements
- D and f block elements
- Co – ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in human welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics
- Environmental science
- Applied biology
- Theories and evolution
How to prepare for KEE 2020?
Candidates can make a strategy to prepare for KEE 2020 like how to manage time and prepare a study timetable. Follow the steps to score good marks in KEE :
- Concentrate on the main chapters. and make notes for the revision in the final month of the exam.
- Check the syllabus from our page and important topics. Solve questions related to them. Revision is the most important element here. For mathematics and physics, solve the numerical and derivations. Practice as much as you can.
- Give at least 7-8 hours to the study, the more you learn, the more it will make easier for last month’s revision.
- Solve question papers and take mock tests to improve your speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Every day, after completing the main topics, revise your weak topics so that no topic will be left for the exam.
Books Recommended for KEE 2020
Here are the important reference books that will help you with KEE 2019 Preparations:
|Name of the Book||Authour||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||H C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||I E Irodov||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Nipendra Bhatnagar||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Narendra Awasthi||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||M. S. Chouhan||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude Theory and Practice||Anand Kumar, Ajay Kumar||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||GKP||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
KEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates need their application number and passcode to download their admit card. It is mandatory for candidates to carry admit card to the exam centre. Admit Card will carry the important information related to exam like roll no of the candidate, date, time and venue of the exam. Candidates need to carry admit card along with valid Id proof to the exam centre
List of Valid Id proofs.
- Class 12th Id card issued by the school
- Class 12th Hall ticket
- Letter from the head of the institution with candidates photograph
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
KEE 2020 Exam Centres
Karunya University will hold KEE 2020 in 106 cities, around Indian. Candidates can check the list given below to see the exam centres given below for Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE).
|Centre Code||Centre Name||Centre Code||Centre Name|
|1||Port Blair||54||Navi Mumbai|
|25||Delhi||78||Coimbatore (Karunya nagar)|
KEE 2020 Result
Karunya Institute of Science and Technology will declare the results for Karunya Entrance Exam 2020. The candidates result will be calculated on the basis of Marking pattern, +1 for correct answers and -0.25 for wrong ones. Institute will also prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks score by candidates in KEE 2020. Those who will qualify the exam will be eligible for admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture. Candidates who qualify the exam are called for the counseling process.
An overview of the exam
|Full Form||Karunya Entrance Exam|
|Conducted by||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|Exam Level||Institute Level Exam (Open for All India Candidates)|
|For Admission To||B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture|
|How To Apply||Apply Here|
About Karunya Institute of Science and Technology
The institute was founded with noble vision to raise leaders with high academic calibre, with as strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity. The institute was established in 1986 as an engineering college and was granted an autonomous status in 2000. The institute offers a wide range of courses in Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree programmes. The institute has 8491 students with 452 faculty in 18 different departments.
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences,
(Deemed to be University),
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Tamil Nadu, India
Candidates can check the fee structure for B.Tech and B.Sc agriculture from below:
Scholarship For B.Tech/ B.Sc Agriculture
Candidates can check the scholarship provided by the Institute from below:
Candidates can check the scholarship provided by the Institute from below: