CEE Kerala was supposed to release KEAM 2020 Admit Card on 10th April, and conduct the Kerala Entrance Exam on 20th and 21st April. However now that exam has been postponed, issuance of hall ticket is also delayed. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will announce the new exam date after lockdown, and when things settle down. Since the KEAM admit card is usually released 10 days prior to the exam date. Therefore depending on the new exam date, the date of release of admit card is expected to be 10 days before it. Candidates can take note of the process of downloading hall ticket, and other important aspects here until then.
KEAM 2020 Admit Card: Date
The final decision on the new release date for KEAM admit card 2020 will be taken by CEE Kerala, the exam conducting body. It is expected that CEE Kerala will announce the exam date and admit card release date together. The old dates and latest status of the schedule is as follows.
|KEAM 2020 Admit Card Release Date|
|KEAM 2020 Exam Date|
KEAM 2020 Admit Card: Download Link
Download hall ticket: Candidates can download KEAM 2020 hall ticket as per the schedule at cee.kerala.gov.in.
Rejection Memo For Rejected Applications
CEE Kerala issues rejection memo for such candidates whose applications are not accepted.
The prospectus states, “Rejection memo will be issued to candidates whose application has been rejected. No memo will be sent by post in the case of defective applications. The defects in the applications will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate portal. Defects if any, should be rectified within the dates specified in the notification pertaining to the download of admit cards. All candidates whose application has been accepted should download their admit card well in advance. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances”.
The important thing to note here is that if you get a rejection memo, then you will not get the KEAM 2020 admit card. So check out the website at regular intervals for rejection status.
How To Download KEAM 2020 Admit Card?
KEAM hall ticket releases in the online mode only. It is not sent via post or any other medium. Check the steps given below to download KEAM 2020 admit card.
Step 1: Either click on the link mentioned above. Or go to https://cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php and click the relevant link for hall ticket download.
Step 2: Next, enter the details like application number, password and access code in the login window.
Step 3: Next, after entering the details, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 4: Then, download the admit card that appears on your screen.
Step 5: Finally, take 2-3 printouts of the KEAM 2020 admit card.
What to do if Forgot the Login Credentials?
If in case, the candidates have forgotten their login credentials and are unable to download the KEAM 2020 admit card, following steps can be checked to get the credentials back.
- Go to the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
- After reaching the website, go the login window and click on ‘find application number’
- Then, enter the details like mobile number, candidate’s name and access code as shown in the image below.
- After all the details, click on the ‘submit’ button and jot down the application number. Now you can login to download KEAM 2020 admit card.
How to Retrieve Password?
- Go to the official website, and find the login window.
- Then, in the login window, click on ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Next, enter the details like application number, date of birth, way to receive SMS ( OTP / E-mail) and access code.
- Lastly, submit the details and write down the password somewhere safe.
Facilitation Centers To Download KEAM Admit Card
Details Mentioned on KEAM Admit Card 2020
In the hall ticket, important details about the exam and candidates are mentioned. Check the list of the details given below.
- Name of the candidates
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Reporting time
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature
- General instructions for the exam
Check Your Roll Number In KEAM Admit Card
When you get the admit card, check for a 6 digit long roll number. You will need this number for your exam and future purposes. So keep it safe.
What to do if there is a Defect in KEAM 2020 Admit Card?
If there is are any defects in the application form, then, a rejection memo is uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check these defects on the KEAM login portal by entering the application number and password. The candidates are required to correct all the defects in the application form so as to download KEAM 2020 admit card. Any information regarding the defect in the admit card is not released separately, the candidates have to correct all the defects in the application form and then, download the admit card.
KEAM 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Check the exam day guidelines about KEAM 2020 given below such as what to carry on the examination day, what not be taken, important instructions to follow on the exam day etc.
What to Carry on the Examination Day?
The test-takers need to carry certain things with them on the day of examination. Check the list given below.
- Printed copy of the KEAM 2020 admit card
- Cardboard / clip board
- Black / Blue ball point pen
Things Not to be Carried Inside the Examination Hall
There are some things which candidates are not allowed to take inside the examination hall. These includes:
- Correction Fluid
- Log Table
- Electronic Gadgets
- Mobile Phones
- Any books, papers, notes
- Electronic digital watches
KEAM 2020 Expected Bell Timings
Check the exepected bell timings for KEAM 2020.
|Entry into the exam hall||9.30 AM|
|Distribution of question booklet||9.55 AM|
|Commencement of exam||10.00 AM|
|Latest entry in the exam hall||10.30 AM|
|Ends exam at||12.30 PM|
Important Instructions for KEAM 2020
On the day of examination, candidates need to follow some instructions. These instructions are basically related to the code of conduct that candidates need to follow on the day of examination. Check the points given below for the same.
- Read all the instructions given in the KEAM 2020 admit card.
- Candidates must be present in the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- It is advised reach the examination centre on time, as candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall 30 minutes after the test has started. Until the examination is over, candidates are not permitted to leave the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to communicate with other test-takers, failing which, the candidature might get cancelled.
- The rough work has to be done in the question booklet itself. There should not be any stray marks or rough work on the OMR answer sheet.
- If the candidates get a question booklet where the version does not match the roll number, then in that case, the candidates must contact the invigilator immediately.
- The candidates must write their roll number on the question booklet. Also, the signature must also be put in the space provided on the OMR sheet. The candidates are not required to open the seal from question booklet until there is an indication by the invigilator.
- Candidates will get a copy of OMR sheet after the exam is over. This process will be done by the invigilator itself.
- Fill the entries under the candidate’s data mentioned in OMR answer sheet, as per your KEAM 2020 admit card, and handover your answer sheet to the invigilator when the exam is over.
Note: Do not mark OMR sheet with fountain pen, gel pen, sketch pen or pencil. Use of any ink other than black / blue is not permitted.
About KEAM 2020
KEAM is a state-level entrance exam conducted to offer admission in the courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc. B.Pharm etc. It is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE). Candidates who have to take admission in Medical course are required to qualify NEET UG. The candidates who want to take admission in B.Pharm course must qualify Paper 1 of Engineering exam. Those who want to pursue B.Tech under the Agricultural discipline are required to appear for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the Engineering entrance exam. Candidates who want to pursue B.Arch must have qualified NATA.
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for KEAM 2020.
- Mode of exam: The exam is conducted in the offline mode (pen-paper based test)
- Type of questions: The paper consists of multiple-choice questions
- No. of papers: There are 2 papers in total; Paper 1 is Physics and Chemistry and Paper 2 is Mathematics
- Maximum marks: The exam is of 400 marks
- Duration: Each paper is of two and half hours duration
- No. of questions: There are total 120 questions in each paper.
- 04 marks for the correct answers
- -1 for the incorrect answers
Distribution of questions
|Papers||No. of questions|
|Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry||120|
|Paper 2: Mathematics||120|
KEAM 2020 Important Books
Check the list of the books given below for KEAM 2020.
|14 Year’s Solved Papers Kerala CEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2006-2019||Buy Here|
|15 Year’s Solved Papers Kerala CEE Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
|16 Year’s Solved Papers Kerala CEE Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Engineering Entrance 2nd Edition||Buy Here|
|State Engineering Exams KEAM Mock Test 2020||Buy Here|
|KEAM – Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Mock Test 2020||Buy Here|
From where can I download KEAM 2020 admit card?
You can download KEAM 2020 admit card from cee.kerala.gov.in.
What are the details needed to download KEAM hall ticket?
The candidates need to enter the application number and password to download KEAM admit card.
Can I get admit card for KEAM 2020 via post?
No, the admit card will be issued only through the online mode.
What should I carry to the exam center?
You are required to carry the printed copy of KEAM admit card, a pen and a cardboard for writing purpose.