The JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card has been postponed. It will now be available for download from June 5, 2020. Candidates can download the hall ticket from jipmer.edu.in from the scheduled date. Direct link will also be available here on this page of Aglasem. One has to login with user id and password in order to download the same. The hall ticket for JIPMER PG 2020 comprises of exam date, venue and shift of the examination. Then on the exam day, candidates must have a print out of their admit card along with other documents.
Last date to apply for JIPMER PG 2020 also extended
JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card: Date and Download Link
JIPMER Puducherry has postponed the date of release of JIPMER PG 2020 admit card, and exam date. The exam has been postponed by 36 days and the hall ticket issuance is pushed back by 30 days. As per the latest official notice, the dates are as follows.
Latest Dates for JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card: At a Glance
|Name of Event||Date|
|Release of admit card||05 Jun 2020|
|JIPMER PG 2020 exam date||21 Jun 2020|
Direct Link To Download JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the hall ticket for JIPMER MD/MS, MDS entrance exams as per schedule at jipmer.edu.in.
The JIPMER PG admit cards will only be available to the candidates who have filled their application forms in a correct prescribed manner. Know how to download JIPMER PG 2020 admit card, details on it, how to correct errors and more from this page.
How to Download JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for JIPMER PG 2020.
All the candidates are advised to download their admit cards as soon as it releases to avoid last minute rush. Go to the official website of https://jipmer.edu.in/. by searching for JIPMER PG Admit Card on the internet browser.
STEP 1 : In the latest updates section, locate the link that says ” download hall ticket for JIPMER MD/MS and DM/MCH fellowship courses – July 2020 session.
STEP 2 : A page will open with 2 different links with admit cards divided on the basis of courses —
- Download Hall Ticket for MD/MS
- Download Hall Ticket for DM/MCH
STEP 3 : Candidates should select their respective courses from the above 2 given options.
STEP 4: Candidate login will page will now open up asking for USER ID and password.
STEP 5 : Admit card for JIPMER MD/MS and DM/MCH Fellowship courses – July 2020 session will now appear on the screen.
STEP 6: Download and take out 2-5 colored print outs.
How to Download JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card if Forgot Password?
Sometimes candidates unintentionally forget or misplace their passwords / usernames which are crucially needed for downloading their hall tickets for the JIPMER PG 2020 exam.
But, there is no need to panic at all because there is a way with the help of which candidates can easily retrieve their username and password.
How to Retrieve Password of JIPMER PG Candidate Login?
- Click on the link that says Hall Ticket for JIPMER MD/MS and DM/MCH Fellowship courses – July 2020 again.
- Choose respective course for eg : MD/MS in the window that appears thereafter.
- The candidate login will open.
- Choose the “Forget Password” option
- Enter the following details in the page that appears thereafter.
- USER ID
- After the details have been entered, click on the submit button.
- The password will be sent on the email id /number.
- Please keep the password safe for future uses.
Details in JIPMER PG 2020 MD/MS/MDS Admit Card
JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card carries some of the most important details of the exam. It comprises of the address of the test centre and the timings for the examination. Here are the list if important details that are present in admit card of JIPMER PG 2020.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Birth Place
- Date of Examination
- Timings of the Examination
- Venue of the Exam/ JIPMER PG Test Centre name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
When and Where will the JIPMER PG 2020 admit card be needed?
What on Earth makes the Hall Ticket so important? It is important and needed at various situations even after the candidate enters the test centre premises. Candidates can read the different scenarios from the list down below.
#1 To enter the test centre/ examination hall.
#2 The candidate needs to show their admit card to the invigilator. It is the duty of the candidate to get it duly signed by the invigilator and get a seal of the test center on it
#3 Candidates need to bring their original admit card with a xerox copy of identity proof. The xerox copy of the identification ID will be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the centre after the examination ends.
#4 There are only 3 documents that a candidate is permitted to take inside which are JIPMER PG 2020 hall ticket, xerox copy of ID and original identity proof.
The various ID proof options are mentioned below :
- Pan Card
- Adhaar Card
- Voted ID
- Passport etc
#5 Candidates also need their hall ticket to check where their seat is because it is allotted in accordance with the hall ticket number.
Note: You will also need the admit card to check result of JIPMER PG 2020.
JIPMER PG 2020 Test Centres
The allotment of the exam centre to the candidate is done on the first cum first serve basis and according to the availability of seats during online registration. Here are 12 exam centres for JIPMER PG 2020.
- New Delhi
Things not to carry in the exam hall for JIPMER PG 2020
Candidates should not carry these below things at any cost to the exam centre. If a candidate is found to be in possession of any of these, he/she will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- Digital Watches
- Alarm Clocks
- Built in Calculators/Memory
- Electronic Gadget
What to carry with JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate need to carry below listed things to the examination hall along with JIPMER PG Admit Card.
- Original Identity Proof like Voter ID, Adhaar Card/ Passport/ Pan Card.
- 1-2 Xerox copy of Original Identity Proof
Do’s and Dont’s in Examination Hall
The candidates needs to follow some rules and regulations when it comes to the JIPMER PG 2020 exam and they are as follows.
Do’s in the Exam Hall
- The candidate should reach the exam centre by 8:30 am as the entry will strictly close by 9:15 am.
- Candidates are requested to cooperate while checking .
- Sign on the attendance sheet and affix thumbprint correctly in the correct column when asked to.
Recommended : All About JIPMER
Do Not’s in the Examination Hall
- Do not wear any color or Mehandi on hands on the exam day.
- No smoking is allowed in the exam centre premises.
- No food item, tea, snacks, coffee, cold drinks are allowed inside the test centre
- Do not carry any papers, books, notes, electronic devices or any other material or information inside the hall.
- No cheating, contacting or receiving information is allowed from fellow candidates or staff members.
- Threatening any official is not allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What other documents should be carried with JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card?
The candidate has to carry a valid identity proof like pan card, voter id, passport size photo, ration card, adhaar card etc.
Can I request a change of centre for JIPMER PG 2020?
No candidate is allowed to change their test centre after the release of the admit card/ hall ticket.