GEEE 2020 (registrations open!) – Galgotias University (GU) is accepting application form for GEEE 2020 at geee.in. Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE) will be held on June 15, 2020. GEEE is the university level entrance exam conducted for the all India students who want to pursue B.Tech at Galgotias University. Only those candidates can apply for GEEE 2020 who have cleared 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate in PCM and 50% separately in physics, chemistry and mathematics. Know here all about GEEE 2020 including eligibility criteria, process of filling application form, syllabus, exam pattern.
What is GEEE 2020?
|Full Form||Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducted by||Galgotias University|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam (Open for All India Candidates)|
|For Admission To||UG Engineering|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Civil, Mechanical, Automobile, Chemical, Food Technology (and other fields with specializations)|
|How To Apply||Apply Here|
|Exam Duration||1.5 hours|
Latest updates on Engineering Entrance Exams 🔥🔥
GEEE 2020 Application Form
Application form for GEEE releases online at the official website geee.in. Candidates can apply for GEEE 2020 at geee.in. Some of the steps that candidates are required to follow for filling the application form are given below.
- Go to the official website and click on apply now
- Register by entering the details name, date of birth, parent’s name, e-mail id, contact number etc
- Activate the verification link sent to the registered e-mail id
- Then, fill the application form with personal details such as name, gender, test centre details etc
- Then, enter the address details and academic qualification details like name of the board, passing year of class 10th and 12th etc
- Upload the documents such as photograph and signature as per the specified format
- As the last step, pay the application fee
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay Rs 650 via debit card / credit card / net banking. The application fee can also be submitted through offline mode by submitting the cash or demand draft.
GEEE 2020 Exam Date, Last Date To Apply, Complete Schedule
According to the performance and rank of the candidates in GEEE, the meritorious candidates get scholarships. Check the important dates and events of GEEE 2020 from the table given below.
|Availability of application form||23 Dec 2019|
|Last Date of applying||30 May 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||12 Jun 2020|
|GEEE 2020 exam date||15 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of result||22 Jun 2020|
GEEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus given for GEEE 2020. The questions are framed from the syllabus of CBSE and State Board of Higher Secondary Education. There are 3 sections namely physics, chemistry and mathematics. Each section consists of 30 questions in total.
Click Here to see GEEE 2020 syllabus.
GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme etc. Check the exam pattern given below for GEEE 2020.
- Nature of questions: MCQ
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Parts: 3
- Medium: English only
- Total number of questions: 90
- Marking scheme: For the correct answers, 01 marks are awarded. There is no negative marking.
GEEE 2020 In News
GEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before going to fill GEEE 2020 application form candidates must read complete eligibility criteria set by Galgotias University. Check the eligibility criteria given below for GEEE 2020.
- The candidates must have passed 12th class from centra / state recognized school.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCM and minimum 50% marks separately in physics, mathematics and chemistry.
- The candidates who are still appearing in 10+2 exams can also apply.
For Lateral Entry
- The candidates must have passed diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology with minimum 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- B.Sc degree from a recognized university with 60% marks and passed 12th standard with mathematics
For migration from other universities
- The candidates must have B.E. / B.Tech 1st year minimum with 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA
- The candidates must have 65% minimum in 10+2 with PCM
Books Recommended For GEEE 2020 Preparation
Check the list of the books given below for GEEE 2020.
|15 Sample Question Papers Mathematics|
Class 12th CBSE
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions|
PHYSICS class 12th
|Mathematics for Class 12 |
by R D Sharma
|NCERT Solutions Mathematics 12th||Buy Here|
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12||Buy Here|
GEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Check some of the expert tips given below for GEEE 2020.
- Stick to syllabus: Check the syllabus carefully and see what are the important topics and chapters and prepare accordingly.
- Manage the time well: Before starting with the preparation, make sure that a proper plan is made wherein, you have decided which section has to be taken up first and which last.
- Purchase good books: Get the hold of those books which have the concepts clearly stated in them and are easily available in the market.
- Understand the concepts: The questions are framed from the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics, so make sure that the concepts behind every problem are understood. Try not to mug up the concepts.
- Revise: Revision is the best key to success, so make sure all the topics which you study are revised properly time and again so that, it could be remembered at the time of exam.
GEEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for GEEE releases online at geee.in. Candidates can download GEEE 2020 admit card by entering the application number and password. The hall ticket consists of details like exam date, exam time, name and address of the candidate, address of the test centre etc. It is necessary to carry the hall ticket at the time of examination, as without it they cannot give the exam. Also, carry a valid id proof with the admit card.
GEEE 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates are required to give test city preference while filling the application form. Check the list of the exam centres given below.
|Delhi / Delhi NCR||Kota|
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam – Examination Rules
There are some instructions that candidates are required to follow in order to give the exam smoothly. Check the points mentioned below.
- Appear in the exam centre with the admit card positively. Do not forget it as without it one can not give the examination.
- Reach the exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any written/printed material inside the examination hall.
- Sit at the allotted eat only.
- Maintain silence at the time of the test.
- Do not carry any electronic items like mobile phones, calculators. cameras to the exam centre.
GEEE 2020 Result
Result for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam releases online at geee.in. All the candidates who appeared in the exam can check their GEEE 2020 result by entering the password and application number. GEEE 2020 result is calculated according to the marking scheme set for GEEE wherein, 01 mark is allotted in case of correct answers. There is no negative marking. The candidates who qualify the exam are required to then, appear for the counselling with the proper set of documents.
Courses Offered under GEEE
Galgotias University offers many B.Tech courses as well as many specilizations under B.Tech programme. Check the list of the courses given below.
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) Civil Engineering
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded system
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons) Chemical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons) Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons) in Internet of Things (IoT)
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization inVLSI
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Computer Science Engineering with Business Analytics
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Internet of Things Intelligent System
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Graphics & Gaming
- B.Tech / B.Tech (Hons) in Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Computer Networks & Cyber Security
GEEE 2020 Counseling
After the declaration of result, the shortlisted candidates need to appear for the counselling process. Make sure to carry the proper set of documents at the time of counselling. The candidates are required to fill a preference form to appear in counselling. A call letter is published on the official website which must be carried with all the other documents at the time of counselling.
The list of the documents that have to be taken are given below.
- GEEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (If applicable)
- Some passport size photo
- Gap year affidavit (if any)
- Copy of selection Letter
Galgotias University Fee Structure for Engineering
Check the fee structure for various B.tech programs offered at the University.
GEEE 2020 Scholarship
Galgotias University offers scholarships to meritorious students and students possessing exemplary skills in sports, performing arts or literature. Merit-cum-means scholarship is also available for other categories of students.
Galgotias University Entrance Exam (GUEE) Scholarships
Scholarships to meritorious candidates on the bases of performance in the GUEE 2020.
|GUEE Rank 1 to 10||75% Tuition fee waiver|
|GUEE Rank 11 to 20||50% Tuition fee waiver|
|GUEE Rank 21 to 30||25% Tuition fee waiver|
*Subject to renewal every year based on academic performance and discipline at the campus.
Galgotias University is devoted to excellence in teaching, research and innovation, and to develop leaders who will make a difference to the world. The university, which is based in Greater Noida, has a ‘students-first’ philosophy. It’s one of the reasons why Galgotias University is consistently ranked among India’s top universities. It got the ranking of 164 by QS World Rankings in the year 2018. It is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Galgotias University Placement
According to the placement record of the year 2016, some of the top recruiters that came to the university were
- ABP News
- Tech Mahindra
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs 1. What is the eligibility criteria for GEEE 2020?
Ans 1. Candidates must have passed 10+2 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in order to apply for GEEE 2020.
Qs 2. What type of questions come in GEEE?
Ans 2. GEEE is objective in nature and it consists of multiple-choice questions.
Qs 3. What is the duration of GEEE 2020?
Ans 3. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Qs 4. What are the sections in GEEE 2020?
Ans 4. The sections in GEEE 2020 are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Qs 5. Is there negative marking in GEEE?
Ans 5. There is no negative marking in GEEE 2020.