How To Select Vaccination Slot in COWIN?
If you are 18 years old or above, and want to register yourself at CoWIN website for vaccination, then please follow these steps.
- Put this url in your web browser – selfregistration.cowin.gov.in.
- Then enter your mobile number and generate otp.
- Then on your mobile number, you will get a 6 digit OTP.
- On the Cowin portal, the OTP verification screen will open. Now enter the OTP you have received on mobile. Very, and click on next button.
- As soon as OTP is verified, the welcome screen will open in front of you.
- After registering your mobile number, if you want, you can register 3 more family members with the same number.
How to Register for Covid Vaccine to Select Date & Time?
To get the COVID-19 vaccination, to become a vaccine beneficiary, and to select date and time for it, follow these steps.
- Click the Register Member button. This will open vaccine registration screen.
- On this screen, using the drop down menu, select that photo id proof which you want to use for registration. You can use your aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card, passport, pension passbook, NPR smart card, or voter id. Please note that when you go to get your vaccine, at that time your photo id will be verified. You must take the same photo id proof with you, which you are selecting here at the time of registration.
- After selecting the photo id proof type, enter the ID number in the next field. For example if you have used PAN card as the id type, then in the form, you have to fill the PAN Card number.
- Now as per the photo id proof, enter your name, gender, and date of birth.
- As per the date of birth that you have entered, if your age is 18 years or above, then click on the register button to proceed with registration.
- Now on your screen. “Individual registered successfully” will appear. This means your registration is complete.
- Now in front of you, “Account Details Dashboard” will open. Here, you will see that you have been added as a beneficiary.
- If you want to add more members of your family, then click on the “Add member” button.
- Then select photo id proof type, and enter details of the family member to register him / her.
How to Select Covi Vaccine Slot, Date, Time?
To select vaccination date, time, follow these steps.
- Now you will select the date for your first dose.
- Click the “Schedule” button. Then at the bottom of the screen you will see the “Schedule Now” button, click it.
- To take appointments for more than one member, click the schedule button in front of their names, and then click Schedule Now. Please note that for the appointment for the second dose, the selection of vaccine and its first dose date should also be similar.
- After clicking “Schedule Now”, you will get a screen for “Book Appointment for Vaccination”.
- Here you will get following information
- On this screen, you can enter PIN code and search. You can know about your nearest vaccination center like this.This way you can see the vaccination center list as per your PIN code and nearby it.
- Other than that, you can also search as per your district. To do that, first select the state, then from the drop down, select district name. Then click search. This way you will get the list of vaccination centers in your district.
- You will also get other details of the center, like: – Vaccination center pin code, minimum age limit, name of vacine, vaccination fee if it is a private center, and number of available slot day wise. Please note that those centers where you do not meet age limit, there you will not be allowed to get vaccination. If you try to select such a slot, then it will show you minimum age limit error.
- When you get your choice date, vaccine, and center where slot is available, then click the available seat button there.
- After that, you will get the option to select a time slot. As per your convenience, you can select an appointment.
- After selecting the slot, click on confirm button.
- Now your appointment for vaccination has been successfully booked.
- You can see details of booking on the confirmation screen.
- If you want to download an appointment receipt, then click on the download button and save it on your computer.
- To go back to your account details on the dashboard, click the close button.
What to do Next?
- If you want to change anything in your vaccination appointment, then click the Reschedule (book appointment again) button in front of the name of the member. Then select another date and time.
- If you have taken the first dose of the vaccine, then in your account detail dashboard, you will see in front of your name, the date after which you can take the second vaccine.
- You can also download the vaccine certificate by clicking on the certificate button in front of your name.
- If you have taken only one dose, then you can download the provisional certificate. And if you have taken both doses, then you can download the final certificate.