Amrita Slot Booking 2020 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has announced the daywise plan for AEEE 2020 Remote Proctored Test. AEEE 2020 Remote Proctored Test link is activated for August 17, 2020. The schedule for AEEE 2020 and slot booking has been announced on the official website, amrita.edu. To do the booking, the candidates need to login AOAP (Amrita Online Admissions Portal) with email id and password or sign in through Gmail or Facebook. Through the slot booking of Amrita University, the candidates are able to book test date, time, centre for Phase 1 or 2. Check more details on Amrita Slot Booking 2020 from this page.
AEEE 2020 Remote Proctored Exam Details
To access the OMR Login Portal – Click Here!
What is Amrita Slot Booking 2020?
Amrita University is conducting AEEE 2020 as Remote Proctored test on 4 days with 4 slots on each day. Those who have applied for the CBT mode, need to select the date and shift in which they want to appear for the exam. This is the slot booking for Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering.
Amrita Slot Booking 2020 Date, Exam Date
Candidates can keep track of all the important dates for Amrita University 2020 slot booking and admit card from the table below.
|Courses||Slot Booking||Admit Card|
09 – 16 Aug 2020
09 Aug 2020
|Slot booking for Absentees starts from||21-23 Aug 2020||—|
|B.Sc (Hons.) in Agriculture||To be announced soon||To be announced soon|
Do AEEE 2020 Slot Booking Here
How To Do Slot Booking for AEEE 2020?
The slot booking is done for the papers which are conducted in the online mode. Check the steps given below to do slot booking for AEEE 2020.
Step 1: Go to amrita.edu >> Admissions / B.Tech 2020. Note that the slot booking process has to be carried out for 2 exams – engineering, and B.Sc Hons Agriculture, so select the exam name after checking it.
Step 2: Then locate and click the login link or Amrita slot booking 2020 link.
Step 3: Then, enter your email id and password and click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 4: After logging in, select the test centres according to your choice and save the choice by clicking on the continue button.
Step 5: Now, select the test date from the available choices and click on the continue button to save the exam date.
Step 6: After selecting the date, select the test time from the available slots and then, save the choices.
Step 7: Next, download the admit card that appears on your screen.
What Should Be Kept in Mind While Doing Slot Booking?
While booking the slots for computer-based tests, the candidates must keep the following things in mind. Slot booking is done on a first-come-first-serve-basis, so make sure you book the slots on time and before the deadline.
– Make sure you cross-check the exam dates and exam time as per your schedules and then finalize the dates as well as the shift for the exam.
– The slots once booked cannot be changed. Even the request for test centre will not be entertained.
– Ensure that you select that test centre only which is near to your house and can be reached in less time.
AEEE 2020 Admit Card
After booking the slots, the candidates can download the admit card that appears immediately on the screen. The candidates who opt for pen-paper mode can also download the admit card. It can be downloaded by entering the application number, password / date of birth. It consists of the important details like exam date, exam time, venue of the test centre, photograph, signature, general instructions etc.
It must be noted that admit card can be downloaded via online mode. It is not sent via post. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates can submit the query in online query management system.
How to Download Amrita University Admit Card 2020?
Follow the steps given below to download online admit card for Amrita University.
Step 1: Go to amrita.edu >> Admissions >> Select course.
Step 2: On the main page of the course’s admission, or on its login page, enter login details like application number, password, captcha.
Step 3: After entering the details, click on the login button.
Step 4: Select the test time, test date and exam centre.
Step 5: Lastly, download and take multiple printouts of the hall ticket.
AEEE 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
What Not to Carry with Amrita 2020 Admit Card?
The candidates must note that candidates are not required to carry following things on the day of examination.
- Any textual / written material
- Docu Pen
- Log Tables
- Electronic watches
- Any beverages and food items like tea, coffee, juices, snacks
Important Instructions for the Amrita 2020 Entrance Exam – CBT
- Reach the test centre 30 minutes before the test and sit on the allotted seats 30 minutes before the test.
- Candidates can use the rough sheet provided at the exam centre only.
- Candidates are allowed to take any type of bags inside the examination hall.
- Do not carry any prohibited items inside the examination like textual or written material, calculators, rules, log tables, mobile phones etc.
- Candidates must not leave the exam hall before the exam is over.
Important Instructions for the Amrita 2020 Entrance Exam – PBT
- The candidates are required to fill the particulars in the OMR sheet with blue / black point pen.
- Candidates cannot change the answers, so make sure you carefully mark your answer.
- Rough work must be done in the space provided in the question paper booklet only.
- Candidates must not leave the examination hall without handing over the sheets to the invigilators.
About AEEE 2020
Amrita University conducts Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exams for the students who want to pursue B.Tech and B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture. The entrance exam is conducted in the online and offline mode. AEEE has total 100 multiple-choice questions framed from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. The total marks is 300. Each question carries 03 marks and there is a negative marking of 01 marks in case of wrong answers.