What they taught us
It was a Sports Stadium.
Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in a running event.
* Ready! * Steady! * Bang !!!
With the sound of Toy pistol, all eight girls started running.
Hardly had they covered ten to fifteen steps, when one of the smaller girls slipped and fell down, Due to bruises and pain she started crying.
When the other seven girls heard the little girl cry they stopped running, stood for a while and turned back.
Seeing the girl on the track they all ran to help.
One among them bent down, picked her up and kissed her gently and inquired as to how she was.. They then lifted the fallen girl pacifying her. Two of them held her firmly while all seven joined hands together and walked together towards the winning post…….. .
There was pin drop silence at the spectator’s stand.
Officials were shocked.
Slow claps multiplied to thousands as the spectators stood up in appreciation.
Many eyes were filled with tears
And perhaps even God’s!
YES.!! This happened in Hyderabad , recently!
The sport was conducted by National Institute of Mental Health.
All these special girls had come to participate in this event
They were spastic children.
Yes, they were Mentally Challenged.
What did they teach the WORLD.?
Equality among all.??
No…… They taught……….
Successful people help others who are slow in learning…………..
So that they are not left far behind !
This is really a great message… Spread it.!
We never do this because we have brains !!!!
Have a great day
Unfortunately some people who are willing to help others but are not capable and few who are capable of helping others are not willing…however few people still exists who are capable and willing…
- Real Humanity… Hats Off to this girl.. !!
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive
- LIVE AND LET INFERIOR(coined by superior) LIVE TOO!!
Slaughtered without consent!
Seek for compassion, are left in the pain!
How does it feel, if u had no voice to deliver yet so much to curse your lord (human)!
Have we ever thought what we do...
- Nathuram Godse: The Real Hero Godse is often a misunderstood character. He is referred to as a Hindu fanatic. It is often hard to understand Godse because the Government of India had suppressed information about him. His court ...
- water water everywhere, not a drop to utilize
Lakhimpur districts of Assam wore a ghastly sight as heavy monsoon rains triggered flash floods in Assam, Yamuna level crosses danger mark, flood fear in Delhi, Yamuna level crosses danger mark...
- A Glass of Milk One day, a poor boy who was selling goods from door to door to pay his way through school, found he had only one 25 paise coin in pocket, and he was hungry.
He decided he would ask for a meal at t...
- Respect HER
Tomorrow you may get a working woman, but you should marry her with these facts as well.
Here is a girl, who is as much educated as you are;
Who is earning almost as much as you do;
- Message to the World If YOU had the opportunity to get a message across to the whole world...
...what would that message be?
- Promise Yourself To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind;
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet;
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them;
- Happy New Year!
"May be this year you keep your spirits high and save your mother. Else it will be the Deadliest sin you will be committing . May be this year bring hope for me to survive. May be my children w...
- Incredible India