This is called: “Self Appraisal”
!~! A Beautiful And Inspiring Story !~!
A little boy went to a telephone Booth, which was at the cash counter of a store, and dialled a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the Conversation:
Boy: “Lady.. Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn??”
Woman [At the Other end of the Phone line]: “I already have someone to cut my lawn..!!”
Boy: “Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who cuts your lawn now..”
Woman: “I’m very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn..”
Boy: (with more perseverance): “Lady, I’ll even sweep the floor and the stairs of your house for free..!!”
Woman: “No, thank you..” [With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver..]
The store-owner, who was listening to all this.. walked over to the boy.
Store Owner: “Son…, I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a Job..”
Boy: “No thanks..” :O
Store Owner: “But U were really pleading for one..!”
Boy: “No Sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that Lady I was talking to..!!” =)
This is called: “Self Appraisal..”
This page is about:
- Free Examples of Self Appraisals
- Self-Appraisal [An Inspiring Story]
A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda carton and pulled it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the carton so that he could reach the buttons on the phone and proceeded to pun...
- Beauty of the rain As the rain falls sweetly on the window pane, I cant help remembering the Dar Williams song... The beauty of the rain...
And you know the light is fading all too soon
You're just two umbrella...
- A Glass of Milk One day, a poor boy who was selling goods from door to door to pay his way through school, found he had only one 25 paise coin in pocket, and he was hungry.
He decided he would ask for a meal at t...
- Happy New Year!
"May be this year you keep your spirits high and save your mother. Else it will be the Deadliest sin you will be committing . May be this year bring hope for me to survive. May be my children w...
- Promise Yourself To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind;
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet;
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them;
- water water everywhere, not a drop to utilize
Lakhimpur districts of Assam wore a ghastly sight as heavy monsoon rains triggered flash floods in Assam, Yamuna level crosses danger mark, flood fear in Delhi, Yamuna level crosses danger mark...
- Message to the World If YOU had the opportunity to get a message across to the whole world...
...what would that message be?
- Beleaguered Budget , Why?
Why there is such a hue and cry, in context to budget being avowed by the masses.It seems like to excoriate this government has become bandwagon.Though I won't call it unjust in the lights of c...
- What they taught us It was a Sports Stadium.
Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in a running event.
* Ready! * Steady! * Bang !!!
With the sound of Toy pistol, all eight girls started running....
- Love Truly A poor boy loved a rich girl.
One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I...