National Bravery Awards 2012
Om Prakash Yadav,Age 11, a Class VII student and the son of a Uttar Pradesh farmer, pulled out several of his friends alive out of a burning van, caring little about his own safety.
On September 4, 2010, Om Prakash was going to school along with other students in a Maruti van. But all of a sudden, the van caught fire because of a short circuit in the gas kit.
The driver immediately opened his door and fled. But not Om Prakash.
He broke open the van door and pulled out the others, caring little about the flames that had spread to his face, back and arms.
He saved eight children. For his bravery, he has won the Sanjay Chopra Award.
One share for our “brave boy”… let all people come to know…
This page is about:
- bravery awards 2012
- national bravery awards 2012
- national bravery award 2012
- bravery awards for children 2012
- a person who has got bravery award in 2012
- information of child bravery award of 2012
- national bravery awards
- bravery award 2012
- om prakash yadav national bravery awards 2012
- WHY DID GIVE BRAVERY AWARDIN OM PRAKASH YADAV AGE 11
- Another horror in UP: Girl resisting rape stabbed in the eye
Even before the Mayawati government could crack the case of murder and alleged rape of a minor in Lakhimpur, another shocking case of attempted rape of minor girl has been reported from the state...
- How many new states,can we afford?
In response to the K Chandrasekhera Rao's statement (the chief of Telangana Rashtra Samithi; TRS),"I am ready to dissolve my party, we will wash Sonia Gandhi's feet if she gives Telengana. Give u...
- Incredible India
We live in a Nation where Pizza reaches home, faster than Ambulance and Police.
Where U can get Car Loan @ 8% but Education Loan @ 12%
76 police men are killed mercilessly but media is busy ...
- Incredible India 2
- Technology Of Spirituality
A talk by Khurshed Batliwala, director of World Alliance for Youth Empowerment at Ruia College, Mumbai.
With a post graduate in Mathematics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, K...
- Abortion: to sin or not to sin… Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by the removal or expulsion of afetus or embryo from the uterus, resulting in or caused by its death.
The first thing that comes to our mind is that it i...
- Real Humanity… Hats Off to this girl.. !!
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive
- Things may come to those who wait…
Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.
- Satyamev Jayate: Daughters Are Precious
Large-scale killing of girls before birth has led to a serious gender imbalance in the Indian population, and severe social problems as a result
- It’s difficult to believe that people are still starving in this country because food isn’t available.
Looking at this picture It's really difficult to believe that people are still starving in this country because food isn't available.
I dont understand why government does not distribute the gra...