INWES Conference organized by WISEIndia.org
The two day event is proposed to cover the following themes
Theme 1 : Women in Science and Engineering
- Role of Women Engineers and Scientists in Sustainable Development
- Effective Practices for Recruitment, Mentoring and Retention of Women in Science and Engineering Professions
- Managing Work-Life Balance
- Women in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
- Women and Academics – Breaking the Glass Ceiling
Theme 2 : Greening the Infrastructure
- Green Buildings
- Sustainable Transport
- Renewable Energy
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Waste Management
- Training for Green Jobs
Abstracts are called for the above themes. Abstracts must clearly define the objectives, status, methodology, findings and significance of the investigation or study. Abstracts should not be more than 500 words. The abstracts are to be typed in Times New Roman font, 12″ size with double spacing, Paper size A4, preferably with margins- left 1″, right 0.8″, top 1″, bottom 0.8″
- You can submit the abstract through email to email@example.com
- Self-Appraisal [An Inspiring Story]
A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda carton and pulled it over to the telephone. He climbed onto the carton so that he could reach the buttons on the phone and proceeded to pun...
- Global Warming… what is this all about… The sun shines upon the Earth to keep it warm, sustain life in habitable surroundings. Interference in this process by green house gases like carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane and so on has le...
- Urban Heating Effect Urban areas are known to warm due to increased area of thermal mass such as concrete buildings, pavements, etc. The increased thermal mass results in increasing temperatures with time since not all...
- Regular naps prevent old age…
Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.
- People’s Perception on Reduction of CO2 Levels in IITB Campus This survey was conducted mainly on engineering students, and given the global warming situation being front page news, most of those surveyed felt the need to reduce CO2. But, some were sceptic ab...
- Save Fuel Day!
The world is facing a severe fuel crisis-. It has been estimated by the year 2025 all the oil reservoir is going to be empty. Giving you some tips which might go a long way save fuel. Also transp...
- What they taught us It was a Sports Stadium.
Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in a running event.
* Ready! * Steady! * Bang !!!
With the sound of Toy pistol, all eight girls started running....
- Top Environmental Issues of the Decade, 2000-2009 The first decade of the 21st century (2000-2009) was 10 years of change for the environment, as new environmental issues emerged and existing issues evolved. Here's a take on the top environmental ...
- Green thrives!!! Corporate environmental activity has survived, even thrived during the recession as companies increasingly turn to environmental actions to cut costs, comply with customer demands, and remain compe...
- Reducing the size of dustbins in an innovative way.
Many people use the term “dustbin” to refer specifically for a container for unwanted garbage, differentiating a dustbin from a recycling container or a greenwaste bin. In many communities, growi...