Earth Hour 2012
This Earth Hour, lead the way for your entire city, making sure you and your fellow citizens switch off to make your city the Earth Hour Champion! 31st March 2012. 8:30 – 9:30 PM. Switch off lights, and be a part of the largest voluntary movement in the world.
- Is Global warming happening???
- World Water Day
There are 7 billion people to feed on the planet today and another 2 billion are expected to join by 2050. Statistics say that each of us drinks from 2 to 4 litres of water every day, however mos...
- EARTH HOUR 2010
Participate in Earth Hour 2010: Switch off your lights, electrical appliances (even your mobile phone for one hour!) on March 27th, 2010 — from 8.30 PM to 9.30 PM (or longer if you wish to!)
- Earth Hour A global campaign with a simple message to switch off non essential lights for one hour, Earth Hour is a peoples’ movement on Climate Change, attracting governments, businesses, communities, men, w...
- Wake up to Climate Change
Did you know all this?
- You control Climate change
- Happy Diwali! Crackers hold a fascination for young and old alike. Emanation of different coloured lights in different contours and design revitalises people, various kinds of sounds released by burning crackers...
- Give water to animals and birds
Salute to this Soldier who not only is protecting the nation but also has a kind heart to help animals !!
Its summer guys, please keep a bowl of water in your balcony, window, society or compo...
- Kyoto Pact : Find the key of deadlock.
The first round of Kyoto will expire in 2012; it does not include China, The United States – the world's two biggest emitters. Whatever the past was, the circumstances were, we ar...
- India Kutch Kar
A Clean India is possible if WE – THE CITIZENS OF INDIA – choose to make it happen . Free of litter – India can be one of the most beautiful countries in the world.